Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dry Chicken is a No No

I have recently learned of the "revenge of the dry chicken". Me and dry chicken don't get along very well. It likes to try to crawl back up on me. Fish goes down the best of anything. I ate 1/2/ of a chicken finger last night and I was sick again. I did not hurl, but it was unpleasant. I am trying to drink those nasty protein shakes-yuck! I am listening to the Dr. and Amber. I did order some samples of a new type of shake called "Nectar " from vitalady.com. I thought I would try them out before committing to a huge thing of it and then not liking it. Good ol' vitalady will send you some samples. Dr. Jeff told me about her.
We went to Wendy's today on our way back with the new horse, and I amazed my Dad at how little I eat. I got a jr. cheezeburger - plain, took it off the bun and ate less than 1/2 of it. I got him turned on to unsweet tea today. That was worth the trip, cause good ole poppy needs to drop a few lbs too! He could not believe how good it was with sweet and low. It tastes like real sweet tea! Nothing other to report than that right now. Energy still low...trying to get more exercise. I might ride the new horse today or tomorrow. Dr. said I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment