Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Picture Day




Well, I am approaching the 40 lb mark. It feels great! As you can tell by my picture, I am either going to have to go to the tailor or go shopping. My pants are very loose on me. I am also getting in the mood for a new hair do. I went to a lunch meeting today, that was catered, and everyone kept saying "is that all you are going to eat?" I just eat a little bit and I am full. I had a small taste of salad, some spaghetti and a little toast. I have been doing better with my protein as of late. I got my samples of Nectar from Vitalady and I tried my first one, which was cherry. I mixed it with 1/4 cup of water and I crushed some ice and added it. It was "interesting" tasting. It was not bad, but not great either. I think it was something that will grow on me. I have other exciting flavor samples to try that probably sound better than they actually are. Such as, Caribbean Cooler, Fuzzy Navel, and Apple Ecstacy.


On another note, Dr. McNatt's nurse called and told me that he is calling in some Vitamin D for me to my pharmacy. I have no idea as to why?? I did not have labs since my surgery, so why it is all the sudden a need for Vitamin D is a mystery. But, I will do what they say to do.


The exercise program is good. I walked to the barn yesterday and lifted a few hay bales. I hope to have time to go riding on a nice long trail ride very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment