Friday, May 1, 2009

Doin' Better

I did not really have that much to write about yesterday and I worked the night shift so I did not have time to post. Today, I ate some new foods and they were great! I got a chicken biscuit from Bojangles and ate about 3 bites of the chicken only. It was fabulous. Tonight I ate 2 shrimp at the Mexican Restaurant and had some of that marvelous unsweet tea with splenda. It was just perfect! It is weird going into a restaurant and not ordering anything. They look at you kinda funny. I emailed Amber today and she gave me permission to have some lo mein at PF Changs. That is my favorite place to eat! I am going to be really careful not to overdo it.
Tomorrow we go to one of my favorite events of the year-the Davis Lake Yard Sale in Charlotte. I get the coolest stuff there. This year will be particluarly exciting because I get to buy clothes for me-smaller ones! Yeah! Those folks sell designer clothes for nothing! My current clothes are getting too big for me -yeah again! I am going to get tons of exercise. I am sure it will totally wear me out. Tomorrow is Derby Day too, so I look forward to coming home with all my treasures and watching the race. My picks are: Win-Pioneer of the Nile Place: I Want Revenge Show: General Quarters. General Quarters could be the Cinderella story and pull of the upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment