Monday, April 27, 2009

Back to Work Full Time

I started back to work FT today. It made me very tired. It will take a while to get back into the swing of things. I have been very tempted today to eat things I know I can't have right now. Specifically a salad. I want one so bad. I munched on a few slices of tomato today. I would just love some sweet tea, but I know that is what helped get me overweight to start with. I got most of my shake down today. Popsicles are still the bomb!
Weight loss is around the same. 30+ lbs. What was great was I saw a bunch of people that I had not seen in a while, when I was waiting in line at the funeral home and they all made comments about how much weight I lost and how I looked good. That felt great! Too bad it had to happen at such a depressing place. Please pray for my friend Jay, who lost his dad. May God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment