Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feeling Weird

I have felt very wierd today. Not a painful feeling, but around my big incision, it is getting very hard. I guess that is from the healing. I have those nice bruises around each incision and at my IV holes and they have turned from blue to green. I have felt very tired today. A friend told me that she had a type of "body rejection" that occured between week one and two. Maybe that is what I am going thru. The mood is good. I just feel like lying around today. I already got my vitamins down. Just have to work on the protein. I had two spoonfuls of low sodium tomato soup. Yuck! What a waste. Still not hungry, praise the Lord! I am going to get off my rear and try to walk some today. This is the first day that I have not exercised any.

No comments:

Post a Comment