Sunday, April 26, 2009

Starting to Believe




I got so busy planting flowers yesterday, I did not have time to write. I got lots of exercise yesterday and I can tell it today. I am wiped out! We went to church this morning and I got so many comments about how much weight I am loosing. That felt great! After so many years of defeat, it is still hard to get thru my thick skull that this is the real thing! Finally something with some real possibilities vs. empty promises and failure. This will work, if I don't screw it up. I am trying really hard, but I am going to have to eat more than just those sugar free popsicles. I did chew up some hamburger yesterday and it was very filling. I also ate just a couple of bites of cheese and burger off Andy's pizza. That was good too! The only thing that I really want right now that I can't have is sweet tea. I tried unsweet and it just gave me a headache. I will just stick with diluted juice and crystal lite. My clothes are starting to get big on me. That feels awesome! I am over 30lbs. total weight loss in less than 3 weeks. I think that is really cool! I actually have a waist now!Kallie took this pic of me Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment